1st International Conference on Geoheritage will be held in Huanjiang County China from June 4 – 7, 2015. The conference is being hosted by the IUCN WCPA Geoheritage Specialist Group, and the State Engineering Technology Institute for Karst Desertification Control, and Organized by the World Natural Heritage Management Bureau of Huanjiang Maonan Autonomous County, and the Geographical Society of Guizhou Province.
- Geology and geomorphology of geoheritage sites;
- Protection, management, geotourism and sustainable development of geoheritage sites including regional activities in the world;
- Geology, geomorphology of the South China Karst World Natural Heritage Site;
- Protection, management, geotourism and sustainable development of the South China Karst World Natural Heritage Site;
- Protection and management of caves and karst in the world;
- The environment, rocky desertification, and ecological restoration of Huanjiang Karst.
Abstracts deadline 1 May 2015. Submit your abstract and form to: Dr. Bin Ying (email@example.com).
Contact Dr. Bin Ying (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the conference first circular and the registration form.