Luminescence Dating: Theory, Methods and Application, 9-13 November 2015, Aberystwyth University, UK.
This course provides practical training for participants wishing to design and undertake their own luminescence dating projects applied to archaeological and geological sedimentary deposits, and those who wish to have a better understanding of the method in order to be able to assess published data.
- The principles of luminescence dating of sediments
- Laboratory preparation of samples for luminescence measurement
- Determining the environmental dose rate
- Measurement and determination of equivalent dose
- Determining a luminescence age
- Field sampling Case studies and latest advances
Cost: £600 (including all printed materials and laboratory costs, but excluding accommodation and meals)
Full details: http://tinyurl.com/owksroj