The department of Geography & Earth and Environmental Science is seeking a term College Professor to teach the following courses at the Kelowna Campus in the Fall 2015 and Winter 2016 Semesters.
Fall 2015 (21-Aug-2015 [if full-time] or 28-Aug-2015 [if part-time] to 24-Dec-2015):
- Geog 128 (lecture): Human Geography: Space, Place & Community;
- Geog 201 (lecture): Food and Society;
- Geog 272 (lecture and lab): Carto, GIS and RS
(Note: One section of Geog 210 (lecture): Introduction to Environmental Issues, may be available at the Salmon Arm Campus in the Fall 2015 Semester. As a result, travel to Salmon Arm Campus may be required.)
Winter 2016 (04-Jan-2016 to 29-Apr-2016):
- Geog 129 (lecture, 2 sections): Human Geography: Resources, Development & Society;
- Geog 270 (lecture and lab): Geographic Data Analysis;
- Geog 213 (lecture): Geography of Wine.
Depending on candidates areas of specialty, this term position may be full-time or split into term part-time positions.
The ideal candidate will have an exceptional teaching record with demonstrated learner-centred teaching philosophy. An active profile in scholarship, research and creative activity will be considered an asset. Successful applicants will be an integral part of the team that will help Okanagan College realize the promise of a world-class college.
Application deadline: 11.06.15.
Full details: http://tinyurl.com/oy68odz